Sunday, August 15, 2010

Streaks

 


What is more cute then a dimply baby butt? 
I love that if you give a kid some water they can entertain themselves for hours.  Forget fancy toys and gadgets...Give them a bucket and a stick!  Makes me remember the summers when I was a kid and we played outside all day without a toy in sight.  Just our imaginations.  My kids do have their fair share of toys, but I do love that they love to play and pretend.  The old washer/dryer set has been awesome.  Adrianne pointed out to me:
It can be a doctor office (put up the ironing board)
It can be a kitchen (make soup in the washer)
Or we can do the wash!

1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

We had a wooden cookset when we were kids - it was everything from a kitchen to a bank to a store... and you're right a naked dimply bottom is just too cute!