Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome to the girl club! Would you like to come in?

Didn’t it turn out cute? Jonah and I worked really hard all week and finished up yesterday afternoon. I love looking out the window and seeing it there.
I wanted it to be like a little house so with the help my my MiL (my sewing machine is evil) we made curtains and the banner for the front. I’ve been hanging on to that Weather station sign for years. My Grandpa Tom gave it to me for my birthday and I’ve never had a home for it. It was just the right spot.
I am so impressed with my husband’s handiness and hardwork. This was a lot longer of a project then we anticipated but with spectacular results. Don’t you agree?

1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

This has to be the cutest thing ever!! Molly fell in love with a play house in Costco, and Gabe has grand plans of making her one...however I don't think it will be half as cute as this.